Review My Site (Art Blog)

Gonrah

Reaction score
22-9-2010-5.png

This picture is beautiful.Nice blog!

v4xde

Reaction score
hi,
In terms of web page it is good; reads fast, HTML ok, good graphics, etc.
In terms of art presentation, it needs art information. That is, for each art picture, insert some information, at least name, art type, size, medium used, date done, price if applicable.
V

hell_legend_199616

Reaction score
hi,
In terms of web page it is good; reads fast, HTML ok, good graphics, etc.
In terms of art presentation, it needs art information. That is, for each art picture, insert some information, at least name, art type, size, medium used, date done, price if applicable.
V

ok i will try and get that done. Thanks for advice.

does anyone have any advice on how to get people to view it?

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
If there are any design specific forums that have a review my work feature you could try posting there, otherwise, as long as you have good content then Google etc should rank you well. This is why it's important to have textual details about the image, as otherwise Google has no idea what it is looking at.

hell_legend_199616

Reaction score
If there are any design specific forums that have a review my work feature you could try posting there, otherwise, as long as you have good content then Google etc should rank you well. This is why it's important to have textual details about the image, as otherwise Google has no idea what it is looking at.

ok thanks

chanh.ong25

Reaction score
nice art! but what is the purpose! as state above a list of arts/graphics might not be enough.
What are you sharing?

hell_legend_199616

Reaction score
nice art! but what is the purpose! as state above a list of arts/graphics might not be enough.
What are you sharing?

not really any purpose.

graphic design has always been a hobby of mine and this site is just a place where some of my stuff is displayed.

chanh.ong25

Reaction score
I always admire people with art talents but as previous poster stated if you want people to see your site through search engine you need to have something more then just arts or graphics.

v4xde

Reaction score
I don't know what to say, as some how it takes a huge amount of time to load up, so I quit.
It was more than 1min when I quit.
v