Please review ! : )

gptsven

Reaction score
Hey guys, Been a while since I requested a site review. Well, I did a full rebuild on all the pages of my website. and the free hosting section is complete.

I would want you guys to review these 2 pages specifically
- http://www.webhost-choice.com/free-hosting-portal/
- http://www.webhost-choice.com/freewebhosts/

# do they look good? ( colorschemes, graphical layout )
# do they contain enough data ?
# are they, to the point ( do you understand exactly what is on the page the first 5 seconds after you loaded the page.

please answer these questions : ) also if you might have a good idea or new option/feature you would want to see on the page(s) tell me! love all of you

Synbitz

infopage

Reaction score
This may sound strange,but my first impression is that they just looks weird :confused:
But they are easy to use and I think the first one needs more detailed content on the pages linking from the category buttons on the right side.

The second one can actually work out to becoming a good resource. In fact I just added it to the blogroll on one of my main sites MarketSecrets.biz :wink:

FINAL THOUGHTS: Go ahead and add a footer and spice up the header then send some targeted traffic to it and gauge the response..

gptsven

Reaction score
thanks for linking 2 my page... i really appreciate it!

wat can i do to make it less weird?

Conmiro

Reaction score
Lol I gave a thumbs up to x10hosting on your site. I like your site ;)

Oh yea also submitted correction for x10hosting. They have unmetered bandwidth and storage.

Last edited:

thedinh

Reaction score
yes, x10hosting is the most useful service, but the problome about high usage is so hard to solve.

gptsven

Reaction score
Lol I gave a thumbs up to x10hosting on your site. I like your site ;)

Oh yea also submitted correction for x10hosting. They have unmetered bandwidth and storage.

oh ok, i received the request... I will change the information thank you : )

estevao

Reaction score
The overall design is good. Clean and with good efficiency. I like both your logos, they seem very professional. Ads are kept to the left, boxed, they jump to your attention but not too much that keep your eyes off the webpage itself.

I would like to make some suggestions though, if you don't mind.

.: The letter size/font is too small. People usually don't read small letters.
.: The menu bar in blue seems weird over a darker blue/gray. I would keep the menu bar the same colour as the BG bar and add a emboss button effect the the menu buttons.
.: I personally don't like gray over white. So maybe changing gray to some other colour like pale dark blue
.: Footnotes are missing. Maybe adding a copyright notice, webmaster and a XHTML/CSS validator link.
.: I would also add a menuitem to the main content of your page, that is, the webhosting list. Since its the core of your site, it's important that you can reach it through menubar, regardless of the content page you're viewing. Besides, it took me a while to figure where that list was.

well, hope you don't mind these suggestions. Best of luck with your website.