Secure Content - IE9 Beta.

ssdevious98

Reaction score
Greetings,
recently I've re-registered and signed up for x10 hosting, however when I try to access the main page - 'x10hosting.com' or something similar, it doesn't display properly. IE9 Beta offers me that yellow pop-out window below and telling me that: "Only secure content is displayed." - "View all?". Well, I'm sure that there's somebody else with IE9 Beta around here, any ideas on how to disable this pointless warning?

Best Regards,
SS-Totenkopf

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Greetings,
recently I've re-registered and signed up for x10 hosting, however when I try to access the main page - 'x10hosting.com' or something similar, it doesn't display properly. IE9 Beta offers me that yellow pop-out window below and telling me that: "Only secure content is displayed." - "View all?". Well, I'm sure that there's somebody else with IE9 Beta around here, any ideas on how to disable this pointless warning?

Best Regards,
SS-Totenkopf

I haven't bothered installing IE9's beta as it seems every Beta of IE winds up breaking something in Windows for me, but check the "Advanced" tab of the Internet Options if that is still there.