nulled scripts

Napas

Reaction score
as i know , you are able to use nulled scripts ( sure its illegal but still )
well if you use nulled scripts for a personal use and NOT commercial you won't get any problems.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
as i know , you are able to use nulled scripts ( sure its illegal but still )
well if you use nulled scripts for a personal use and NOT commercial you won't get any problems.
"Won't get any problems?"
Nulled scripts are illegal because protection placed in the script by the author / publisher has been illegally removed.
Does not matter why, how, or where they are used, they are still illegal.
That sounds like a "problem" to me.
And if one is foolish enough to attempt using a nulled script at x10Hosting the account will be immediately and permanently suspended for a zero tolerance violation of the terms of service.
That sounds like another "problem".

Napas

Reaction score
well atleast thats how it worked with the old scripts
right now most of the scripts are giving you an option to use their script for free but with less functions , etc .

Well i perfer just to use my own scripts ^^ , btw making scripts is easy as hell but making own CMS is a pain in the azz XD

And even for people that want to use a nulled scripts , best way to use it it just run apatch server and use it on ur own computer erm and if you are smart enough you could make a deal with the scripts company .

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
You have your terms mixed up.

right now most of the scripts are giving you an option to use their script for free but with less functions , etc .
That is what is commonly called "shareware". Nulled scripts are a completely different matter as I described in previous post.

And even for people that want to use a nulled scripts , best way to use it it just run apatch server and use it on ur own computer erm and if you are smart enough you could make a deal with the scripts company .
There is no excuse and there is absolutely no valid reason whatsoever to use nulled scripts under any circumstances for any reason.
It is stealing. It is illegal. It is wrong.

There are many high quality scripts available that are actually free.
If you cannot find a suitable free script to suit your purposes then you must legally obtain and purchase a commercial script.

Napas

Reaction score
Okay now lats talk about the "nulled" idea.
Now , lats say there is a design studio market that sells it's own templates like templatesmonster .
Using their templates without buying them is illegal right ?
should be .
uhh and yeah since you know alot about this stuff i might need your help for few minutes so you could explain me how do i make copyright on my product so if some1 use it without buying it could get arested or get a financial fine.

Napas

Reaction score
Humm aigh , putting you a star for beingh active with meh :D
gona learn how to make copyright when i decide to open my own market ;D

loda

Reaction score
ok now

why i used your free web hosting

and you want me to buy Licensed script ?????????????????????

i think every hosting used nulled scripts

or because your hosting is free

ok if i say to you i will used your premium hosting

and say to you i want used nulled script i think you will open this for me

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Users are not allowed to have illegal content, (including nulled scripts), of any kind on their account.
That rule applies to free hosting as well as premium services.
If you wish to use a commercial script you must have a valid license to use that script - it cannot be "nulled".

ChrisKader

Reaction score
ok now

Hosting is free because people that run x10 know that A LOT of good sites come from people who might not have the money to start on there own. Hell, look at facebook. Running a nulled script is the same thing as installing a pirated copy of Windows XP on a machine. Thus more, if a host "allows" such practices, it could very well put them in the same liability pool as the user who installed the script. Allowing something to happen is the same as doing it. Why would you even need a Nulled script? Why are people even arguing this? Most of the "premium" (vBulletin) scripts have Open-Source counter-parts (phpBB) that work just as good, if not better.

So, before you think you can argue the use of nulled or illegal software, think about what you are arguing for. You sound like one of those pedos that Chris Hansen catches on Dateline NBC's To Catch A Predator. "Ohhh, I was just coming over to tell that 14 year old boy that what he is doing is bad."

Think before you hit the post button.

That is all.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
ok now

If you really don't want to pay, there are usually free alternatives that are legal.

~Callum

c9311

Reaction score
Nulled scripts are easy to come across for the majority of web based applications (vBulletin being the norm).
Not only are they illegal (as said), but they also do not contribute to the R&I (Research and Improvement) of the product.
Why would people put a price on an item if they were prepared to work for free?