Google
Yahoo
Bing

Last edited by a moderator:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I prefer the ones designed to find spambots; the OP was just banned for spamming his link in every post, but also cause a quick search turned up he's in a known spamblocking list.

Of the choices given though, Google.

slowmassacrelabz24

Reaction score
Back in the 9-0z, it was ALL about the Yahoo! search engine. They really had the "portal" system down, with local portals that had local classifieds, it was really cool (I bought a killa' fish tank off it once). Then they dumped that around 1999 and since then they've really blown.

After that, Google became the default winner. Clean interface (most of the time) and seemed like they had more results.

Now it's 2011, Google results are stale as a 10 day old bagel (I get WIKI answers every time, and try to search for software...it's the same shareware sites). Their instant answers technology is horrible (I had to edit my Hosts file just to get rid of it), and their portal system stinks. Top that off with people's head spinning around as they tell you about Google, and I'm searching for a new search engine.

I recently switched to Bing. It's got that "high-pro-glow" look/results as the "other two", which is cool (I guess). Hate the intro screen though...that wallpaper thing is LAME. You can get around it by using the IE toolbar, but toolbars are pretty lame too.

Also okay (by my standards) is MetaCrawler. But, it's only returning results from the "big 3" so that's pretty lame...though I like the name.

Other search engines, well, they're all pretty much cobranded versions of the "big 3" now. Whoppee! Go get a Android kazoo and celebrate everyone!

What I really need to know is: How do you get these "Big 3" search engines from NOT searching your site? That's a serious waste of bandwidth, and I don't need no gosh-darn go-ggley-bots searchin' my site every time I turns my back, do I? You stays off my property!

What really needs to occur is for hosts like X10 (or Leap Frog) to cross the media platform and develop search engines for their mainframes. It's a great selling feature to clients and will only increase traffic to your mainframes, which then (with some clever marketing) will result in higher revenues and more exposure for your clientele.

The End

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Google is the best search engine.

If I go 8 years back and see why I've chosen Google as my search engine then it might be due to Google's clear and simple look. In the counterpart Yahoo page was full with images, links, ads.

sbglobal

Reaction score
hey........!
I think Google is the best search engine because of its speed and its accurate answer i think i'll go for Google...........

Gonrah

Reaction score
There are so many search engines but none of them can become a real rival to Google.
If I have to choose another I will prefer Yandex. Yahoo will be in third place and Bing, nowhere.

titus4all

Reaction score
Which is the best search engine
Google
Yahoo
Bing

Indian cricketer Virat Kohli and bollywood actress Sarah-Jane Dias are in hot affair. Its presumed that she will visit Bangalore IPL team’s match now when they play in the city. There is a special invitation for her from Virat.

Virat might look rough and tough while playing. He is abusive everytime he takes a catch or gets out and he utters foul language but he is romantic too.

Virat Kohli invites girlfriend Sarah-Jane to watch his IPL matches

krunalp4199391

Reaction score
Google

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

google is the best engine........

rajdeep01

Banned
Reaction score
Google is the No. 1 search engine. I always use Google as my friendly search engine but sometimes I also use yahoo or Bing.

inetweaver

Reaction score
Hello Every Body,
The best search engine are mentioned below.
1. Google
2. Yahoo
3. Bing and many more.

Take Care
Bye

jayanta1

Banned
Reaction score
The best search engine are
1. Google
2. Bing
3. Ask
4. Yahoo
5. Aol Search

arindamdutta16

Reaction score
I think Google is best search engine, it relies on simplicity that many other search engines and its fast, reliable, easy to use, user friendly.

titly555

Banned
Reaction score
Google is the best. Why?
Reason:
1. It relies on a simplicity that many other search engines lack.
2. It's fast, reliable, easy to use, user friendly.
3. Fewer, less noticeable ads.
4. The search algorithm seems to bring the most relevant items to the top.
5. More relevant ads.

6. More people use Google than any other search engine in the world, giving Google the information to improve their engine further.