Hi, here's my intro, etc

FrozenTime

Reaction score
Hi, I'm FrozenTime, or at least that's what I go by in all the other sites I visit. I enjoy posting at forums surprise surprise, but also writing and web design. I'm interested in learning programming in the future. I do have a site based on writing, but I'll show that off at that other forum another day (not hosted on x10 at the moment but I'm planning on moving that over pretty soon :D) I'm using x10 to help build my more serious site (writing, arts, web design, all in one) however, and that'll be a surprise later :p

htech

Prime Account
Reaction score
I'm glad you're looking to move to x10. I've tried other sites and I've found x10 is best for the storage and MySQL :)

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy!
Welcome to x10Hosting!

FrozenTime

Reaction score
I'm glad you're looking to move to x10. I've tried other sites and I've found x10 is best for the storage and MySQL :)

Yeah, I'm definitely moving that other site (www.groupfic.tk) over, though it can get confusing. I've never used 2 sites with one account before. Apparently I'm supposed to put that site in a directory at my main domain (www.collaborativearts.tk/groupfic), and point the other domain to the directory. Now I wonder how I'm supposed to integrate the subdomain as well, lol. Anyways, I agree about the MySQL, since I'm planning to use forums (that was a problem with the other hosts I tried because they offered like no space).

Howdy!
Welcome to x10Hosting!

Thanks for the welcome. I'm already enjoying the hosting. Way better control panel, seriously loads over 400% faster (I did my calculations :p), and FTP server doesn't mess up. After going through 5 different web hosts, I'm confident x10 is better by a long shot. I might say.. 10x better 8)