Hi all)))))))))))))))))))))))))

alexander666

Reaction score
HI all mans!!

Admin i Have 1 question :

Can i make site with freeware soft?And some about Linux and prosgrams of linux?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

If you want to make a site writing about software, that is fine, however if you want to offer that software for download you'll need to check with the respective software author. Also, any files on your account need to be linked to your site in some way, or it counts as file hosting.

alexander666

Reaction score
good, so if I write news on mysite and just write adress where can download it all be good?

And 1 more question:

on this hosting need use only CMS like joomla and WP? or i can use DLE

Last edited:

Napas

Reaction score
Welcome ,
Alex , DLE is legal on any hosting if you bough licence but as i guess you are using nulled version .
But yeah , if you have a good project than send me pm

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
good, so if I write news on mysite and just write adress where can download it all be good?

And 1 more question:

on this hosting need use only CMS like joomla and WP? or i can use DLE

Just to clarify, you can use legal versions of any software. Nulled scripts are strictly prohibited.

alexander666

Reaction score
Wow so many peoples)) Soon make site and show all of you) I want see what you all will think about it)

suckingguyxx33

Reaction score
Hi all I am new here. I found x10 hosting interesting as before go to the real hosting we can get a chance of testing the details with the free hosting account and the as I know the cpanel provided here are better than other hosting providers.
Thanks