Alternative Control Panel

icywind335

Reaction score
Can you provide an alternative Control Panel without using ports? Cause in my house I work in proxy connection.

henk506673

Reaction score
why not just add exceptinons to the firewall and then you would be able to change your poxy to be able to acess those specific ports

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

cPanel won't be changed for one user on free. The configuration is server-wide.

Thanks.

henk506673

Reaction score
also why do you even have a proxy at home, are you in the witness protection plan or something.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
also why do you even have a proxy at home, are you in the witness protection plan or something.

Some ISPs have the tendency to block ports as well. It depends on who he is using. Mobile carriers for example tend to block ports and they also have the tendency to place users behind NATs.

joemgap

Reaction score
It's not about changing the current cPanel but providing an alternative control panel without ports in the address. It's like having two control panel. Is it possible?

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
To implement such a feature, it would take a lot more than 2 people to suggest it.

Darkmere

Reaction score
oh ok ... I was going to say the last time I even heard the word was back in the military 1998 lol

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
Yeah, people trying to conceal their IP. Some are harmless, just trying to be safe online, but others are trying to be malicious... Which ruins it for the legitimate people sometimes as proxies get banned from websites...