Review my website template PLEASE?

mobstermind61

Reaction score
75% Finished GameLoom.net Gaming Theme. Sources used: Java/Jquery, CSS3, HTML5. Creativity used: Image shaker, slideshow slider with zoom in, zoom out effect, and preview. Also border radius rounded corners with shadow effect. Artistic includes: custom logo, custom header, custom graphical backgrounds, and custom 3 way action navigation CSS3 menu effects. Not Finished but almost!

Tell me what you think!?

http://www.pawebdesigner.com/new-design/

420098_145803875538579_100003269036621_179013_1533066597_n.jpg

eggo9432

Reaction score
In short, the site is epic. However, I did find a problem that you probably did not notice. When you click the navigation button at the bottom of the part of the site that cycles pictures and video, all of the button double and move around in the navigation bar. I do not know if this is browser-specific, but I am on Chrome. Other than that one thing that I saw, the rest is great work. I love the work, keep it up!

mobstermind61

Reaction score
In short, the site is epic. However, I did find a problem that you probably did not notice. When you click the navigation button at the bottom of the part of the site that cycles pictures and video, all of the button double and move around in the navigation bar. I do not know if this is browser-specific, but I am on Chrome. Other than that one thing that I saw, the rest is great work. I love the work, keep it up!

That is called an image shake Java hover effect, that is not an error that is a feature.

Iknowyou

Reaction score
Everything looks great except the header area :/ I'd say you could do with a better image :)

gl