review my site

reijinni

Reaction score
Hello.

My new site is reijinni.x10.mx. Right now, not all pages are uploaded. If you want to see one of those pages, let me know so I can upload it. The pointers are still pointed at the main site. The image gallery will be up at a later date, so wait before reviewing that.

Other than that. let me know.

Thanks

Nick

eggo9432

Reaction score
For me, the background is just a bit too bright. I would try a darker yellow or maybe a different color.

reijinni

Reaction score
I have darken the yellow

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Excuse the last post. Have trouble with the edit. Anyways, I had darkened the yellow. There are also 5 more style sheets to choose from. The choices can be made at the top of some of the pages. I have also uploaded the image gallery if any of would take care to look at it.

I also have some stories that you might like to read. The webpage is almost complete, all I have to do is to find what pieces are still missing.

Thanks

eggo9432

Reaction score
That is much better. Also, the loading time seems to be fairly slow; it seems like you have a lot of code on the home page. Maybe link to other pages that have some different features.

Also, it would look better if you were to center your site by putting this code around the divs

<div align='center'>

</div>

reijinni

Reaction score
That is much better. Also, the loading time seems to be fairly slow; it seems like you have a lot of code on the home page. Maybe link to other pages that have some different features.

Also, it would look better if you were to center your site by putting this code around the divs

<div align='center'>

</div>

You're right and I am going to look for stuff to remove from the main page.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

I have removed some items from the main page and it should load faster now. The design will come later.

reijinni

Reaction score
Anything else you want to look at. Fill out the feedback page? Check out the rest of site.