Design Us All LLC - Website review

pete39

Reaction score
Hello,
I've recently redesigned my company's website and am interested in seeing how well the design was executed.

Make sure you understand that the background image changes depending on the season and time of day. The background image is of my company's hometown.

What have I done well with this design? I was hoping to create a stunning, yet simple website.
What could I do better?

http://designusall.com

rajat.vaghani37

Reaction score
Pete, I know who you are. With Thirdie, and Webs and all that nuisance you once caused with Cloudica ;)

Good to see you moving forward. However, you are kind of scamming people again. I'd suggest you dont.

As for your websites, few changes needed.

gaptrast

Reaction score
It is a bit difficult to read some of the text.

Do not have the navbar positioned absolute..

Otherwise, a good site with okay design. (slow loading speed though)

gap

pete39

Reaction score
Pete, I know who you are.

In what way am I scamming people?
I am running a professional licensed business and have many satisfied clients.

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

It is a bit difficult to read some of the text.

Do not have the navbar positioned absolute..

Otherwise, a good site with okay design. (slow loading speed though)

gap

Thank you for your feedback. I am looking into optimizations similar to the ones you mentioned.

rajat.vaghani37

Reaction score
Since you've mentioned Thirdie there, I assumed you use(d) that to attract "clients". How many of them know you didn't make thirdie and its a Webs.com website, mate?

Anyways, thats just an assumption. I could be wrong. And even if you did get "clients", I suppose you wouldn't have made webs websites for them and claimed em as your design, so its fine. (I hope so). ;)

pete39

Reaction score
Since you've mentioned Thirdie there, I assumed you use(d) that to attract "clients". How many of them know you didn't make thirdie and its a Webs.com website, mate?

Anyways, thats just an assumption. I could be wrong. And even if you did get "clients", I suppose you wouldn't have made webs websites for them and claimed em as your design, so its fine. (I hope so). ;)

Your claims are absolutely ludicrous and are in fact wrong.

Thirdie was the first website that I attempted to build.
Everyone has to start somewhere.

I am a legitimate website developer and have made multiple custom websites with custom designs.
Please hold your defamatory speech until you have sufficient evidence.

People like you are one of the reasons why I became the victim on Cloudica. You're the type of person that assumes something and declares it to the world and hopes that someone else backs you up without doing their own research.

You can be used an example to prove my point. You most likely glanced at my website and realized who I am, then figured that I have not furthered my career and have not learned anything about website development. You did not take the time to visit the websites that my company have built and see for yourself if they are indeed built on the Webs platform. The only website that I built on Webs was Thirdie. I left Webs after Thirdie because I was looking for a greater challenge and found myself limited by the features that they provided me.

Even if I had continued to built websites on Webs, what difference does this make? TechCrunch is built on WordPress and I see no reason why that makes them illegitimate. Hundreds of thousands of websites are built on CMS platforms.

eggo9432

Reaction score
I actually like the site very much. I just have a few suggestions. Firstly, when the page loads, I do not like the "Design Us All" symbol jumping up and down, it just seems a bit distracting, but that is my opinions. Secondly, I think that it would look really good if you outlined "We build apps and websites." with black. Outline the white letters with a black border to make them stand out even more. Also, I would make "All / Consulting / Mobile / Print / Websites" a little bit larger and maybe even bold it because I had a fairly light background and it was hard to read. Also, I would add effects to the above links so that when you hover over them they have an underline effect. Great job so far!

pete39

Reaction score
Thank you for your helpful feedback. I'll take your suggestions into consideration.

daylesalmon48

Reaction score
Website looks good but get rid of that background image, it is low res and imo just looks ugly with your content...go for a one color background as I think this will look good with your website. Hope this helps.