Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at level.x10hosting.com:2083.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmegabink97

Prime Account
Reaction score
Yesterday my friend registered a free hosting account here and asked me to help him to setup his site.
Now when i try to access his site and Cpanel it wont load or i do not have access...i am always getting this error: Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at level.x10hosting.com:2083.
Also with Chrome i get this error: Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT):
Now the problem is that my friend dont have a clue how to set up a site or upload files to the server so i wont be able to help him has long i don't have access to his Cpanel...can you guys help me out here so i can help that poor soul out.

His website is: deviantpro.x10.mx

hbazer

Reaction score
looks like your IP is on server [ Level ] firewall

I can get in to cPanel on server Level with no error

been more than a few firewall issues in this forum for the last few days

jsmegabink97

Prime Account
Reaction score
looks like your IP is on server [ Level ] firewall

I can get in to cPanel on server Level with no error

been more than a few firewall issues in this forum for the last few days

Thanks for the feedback buddy i hope this will be solved soon so i can set up my friends site.

Last edited:

SylvanOgre

Reaction score
I did not actually TRY connecting to your site... ...however I noticed the URL is x10hostING, not x10host (no -ING). Many months ago there was a big change, and x10hosting could no longer be used for free accounts. There were several choices of names to convert to, and I chose x10host for mine. If I am way off base, just let me know.

hbazer

Reaction score
I did not actually TRY connecting to your site... ...however I noticed the URL is x10hostING, not x10host (no -ING). Many months ago there was a big change, and x10hosting could no longer be used for free accounts. There were several choices of names to convert to, and I chose x10host for mine. If I am way off base, just let me know.

To let you know - you are way off base

the URL to long-in to cPanel of free-hosting accounts on server [ Level ] is...
https://level.x10hosting.com:2083/

or through the [ Account Portal ] (AP) located at https://x10hosting.com/portal/login.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.