Error 500, internal server error

Status
Not open for further replies.

phx4

Reaction score
Hello!
I have a forum set up under phantom.x10.bz.
It was working a few hours ago, but now I get an error 500: internal server error.
I also cant login to cpanel, it says invalid security token.
Any idea whats going wrong?
Thanks for your help

romaric.barthe53

Reaction score
Exactly the same issue from my side. No change on my website in the last hours. Nevertheless, this Error 500 is displayed and I can't login to cPanel :frown:. Does anybody have some insights? Many thanks

lipelx10

Reaction score
Exactly the same issue from my side. No change on my website in the last hours. Nevertheless, this Error 500 is displayed and I can't login to cPanel :frown:. Does anybody have some insights? Many thanks

I am experiencing the same issue. Impossible to login into Cpanel (invalid security token), as well as a Error 500.
Any insights from the staff will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

derekjoh

Reaction score
[h=1]500 Internal Server Error[/h] An internal server error has occured.
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site![/SIZE][/FONT]

on both mine and my father in-laws sites for 2+ days now.

liveweat

Reaction score
Since there's been no news from Admins about this issue, Im guessing they are to busy fixing the paid servers. What are the chances of getting it fixed by the weekend? Yeah Fat Chance! It's now time to point the DNS to the backup Hosting Site (Wink.ws) Yeah it may take some time for the DNS to populate over to the new address, but I bet my site will be up before this issue is fixed.

ephiros-34

Reaction score
Same problem for me, can't access my website

500 Internal Server Error

An internal server error has occured.