Installing Vbulletin

jimv8673

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to install my VB software to this host?? I own the software and have all the needed credentials, i just cant get it installed keep getting errors and VB says its the servers fault. Help Please :(

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
What errors? Or are we supposed to guess?

jimv8673

Reaction score
No need for attitude, i asked a simple question, and expect a respectful answer, The errors vary, and are many.
I basically was wanting to know if any decent person here would be willing to do it for me Thanks

jsmegabink97

Prime Account
Reaction score
No need for attitude, i asked a simple question, and expect a respectful answer, The errors vary, and are many.
I basically was wanting to know if any decent person here would be willing to do it for me Thanks
If it's a legal copy i can do it for you.

jimv8673

Reaction score
It is 100% legal, i bought this software a few years back and have never been able to install it myself :( and VB support is almost no help at all. Ive sent you a PM with my email so we can keep this secret :) Thanks for your offer. Waiting

jsmegabink97

Prime Account
Reaction score
It is 100% legal, i bought this software a few years back and have never been able to install it myself :( and VB support is almost no help at all. Ive sent you a PM with my email so we can keep this secret :) Thanks for your offer. Waiting
Replied to your pm!