Myphpadmin trouble loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

darknessiseek

Reaction score
Ever since the update of phpmyadmin, I am unable to load it as quick as I was before the update, it takes 5 minutes now to load, and that is loading any table that I have in there, and I don't have many...
Is there some type of a tweak I can do to make it load faster like before the update?? It's just irritating when adding something it takes 5 minutes each click. is it because of the default (information scheme) database needs to be deleted?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
...is it because of the default (information scheme) database needs to be deleted?
on my free-hosting server [ xo3 = (old Level) - IP: 198.91.81.3 ] phpMyAdmin is now - so slow that I moved my database work to other host
load time and the 'yellow bar' with "Loading..." - is a show stopper for me

DO NOT delete the database [ information_schema ]

darknessiseek

Reaction score
on my free-hosting server [ xo3 = (old Level) - IP: 198.91.81.3 ] phpMyAdmin is now - so slow that I moved my database work to other host
load time and the 'yellow bar' with "Loading..." - is a show stopper for me

DO NOT delete the database [ information_schema ]
Care to liberate how one would do this? I see no option for load time. If you mean move database to another hosting company, i would not care to do so, things should work on x10hosting, I have 5jelly account already, but prefer x10hosting because 5jelly times out every 3 minutes your on idle, and x10hosting don't time out until after a longer time on idle.

Status
Not open for further replies.