Unable to receive Steam Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

makeity3

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm unable to receive steam emails on my x10 email account. Is there any issues with x10 rejecting steam emails?

glennemlee95

Reaction score
I use email forward and haven't had problems with my steam account, not sure about hosted emails, though I suspect there shouldn't be an issue. Do you have SpamAssassin set up?

makeity3

Reaction score
I use email forward and haven't had problems with my steam account, not sure about hosted emails, though I suspect there shouldn't be an issue. Do you have SpamAssassin set up?

hello glennemlee95,

SpanAssassin is disabled as well as the Spam Auto-Delete .. What else should I check?

glennemlee95

Reaction score
I'm not sure =\ the way it sounds, you should be able to get emails from Steam just fine. Are you able to get other emails just fine? If you'd like me to test I can send you an email or you can send one to the address using email from another domain (like gmail) just to make sure you're receiving emails at all.

makeity3

Reaction score
I'm not sure =\ the way it sounds, you should be able to get emails from Steam just fine. Are you able to get other emails just fine? If you'd like me to test I can send you an email or you can send one to the address using email from another domain (like gmail) just to make sure you're receiving emails at all.

I can send and receive emails normally .. but not from steam and just steam :(

Status
Not open for further replies.