Service inavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

springbox99

Reaction score
Hello,

This message appears :
Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
when i try to access my website www.springbox-airsoft.fr
I'm on Xo3.
Thank You to check it.

emegepcr

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with my hosting :( I'm also in xo3, everything appears green and ONLINE, I can access trough FTP and phpMyAdmin, but the phpBB forum won't show up

Last edited:

estories

Reaction score
Same here - ftp and mysql working, pings to estories.x10.mx slow, apache totally down: service unavailable, error 503.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
same for my account - on x10hosting's free-hosting server xo3 - service unavailable error 503 - after I deleted my [ .htaccess ] file do to forbidden error 403
no files had changed for weeks - if not longer - until today - then I set a temp 'Hello World' html page - and deleted my [ .htaccess ] file - as a work-a-round for these errors

Last edited:

phil262

Reaction score
Same error for me on Xo3.

Plain HTML pages work OK, but all PHP pages are broken.

estories

Reaction score
I had to delete my [ .htaccess ] file to get the temp HTML script to load with no issues
I had no problems with or without the htaccess file in respect to html – html is working, but PHP remains dead in any constellation.I set up a html page which is redirecting to a mirror site.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have my [ .htaccess ] file issue resolved - now just need PHP back up

Last edited:

AnkurM

Reaction score
bdistler, can you please explain the resolution of .htaccess file issue in more detail. How exactly did it work?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
bdistler, can you please explain the resolution of .htaccess file issue in more detail
the issue was a 403 error I was receiving - I found garbage in the [ .htaccess ] file on the server - puting a good copy on the server resolved the 403 error

petex102

Reaction score
Not sure if related to this or not, but I've noticed issues on my Wordpress site today; the theme is broken, and many images are not loading. I tried a different theme, but it's not loading properly either. Anyone else still having issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.