Help My Account Got Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Gat

Reaction score
Hello I am here because my account got suspended it says this:

There is a problem with your request
Access to your hosting account is currently restricted. The restriction is due to a substantial link discovered between your account and another with a history of abuse activity.

If this is a mistake please get in touch at our Community Forums for a resolution.

Could u unban my account as I put sooo much effort into my website and I think my account got hacked without me know so if u can unban my account that could be great! My website details and Email to X10:
Cobragen.x10.mx
Cobragen11@outlook.com

chrysle2

Reaction score
It seems this has been happening to multiple people including myself, do any staff members have any info on this?

John Gat

Reaction score
I dont get what ive done wrong :( its made me feel depressed as I put so much effort in. I just want unbanned! :'(

superte2

Reaction score
Looks like there are many people including myself who are having this issue in the past 2 weeks.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I dont get what ive done wrong :( its made me feel depressed as I put so much effort in. I just want unbanned! :'(

Our logs show that you have had 10 web hosting accounts with us in the past, and multiple were suspended due to malicious flooder/booter PHP scripts having been uploaded.

Looks like there are many people including myself who are having this issue in the past 2 weeks.

I'm seeing that multiple cPanel password brute force-related scripts were uploaded onto your account in January.

superte2

Reaction score
Yet no one ever explains how x10 comes to their conclusions about this. Like the guy who posted that he made his first website, yet he's linked to other accounts? Then there's the proxy issue some are having. Sounds like using IP addresses to say 2 accounts are one in the same, yet every time my ISP does work in the area and internet service is down for any amount of time, I get a new IP address and for my job have to whitelist the new IP address to have ftp access. Also, if such a script actually existed, it wasn't me who uploaded it. And x10 should be able to see when and where it was uploaded from. This account isn't even related to the account that was banned in January for that reason (not that it was a good reason or it was ever explained to that account owner when he inquired about it.) The only connection between the 2 accounts is that I was referred here by the owner of that account. And the owner of that account and I do work from the same office sometimes, so at times, share an IP address.

John Gat

Reaction score
Can u give me another chance please? I didnt no u were not aloud to make multipull accounts and the reason I made lots of accounts is that I had questions to post on the community forms and each time I tried to log in it wasnt letting me untill I found out I have to sign up on the community forms not on the cPanel Login

John Gat

Reaction score
And the questions I was going to ask was- how do I clear the websites database? And will my website be still up meaning not have to re build it if I go to your paid services?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
how do I clear the websites database?
your x10hosting account will have all files and databases deleted by the system (computer) anytime after 21 days from the day of suspension

John Gat

Reaction score
Ohhh ive thought that if go to my fiiles and do it but I wasnt 100% sure.

John Gat

Reaction score
your x10hosting account will have all files and databases deleted by the system (computer) anytime after 21 days from the day of suspension

Ohhh ive thought that if go to my files and do it but I wasnt 100% sure. Also do you mean after 21 Days of my suspension , the ban will be deleted off my acc and your system and everything will be normal again?

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No. Sometime after 21 days following your suspension (the 21 days is a minimum time), the account and all of the files and data belonging to it will be deleted. You can try to sign up again, I suppose, but since you've been booted for multiple previous instances of abuse this time, you'll just get booted again. You've been given another chance more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.