Website builder layout problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

majest13

Reaction score
I was able to fix the contact us area by dragging the lines on the top and bottom of the site builder, ban appeals area is still messed up.

caftpx10

Reaction score
The contact form seems to look exactly as shown in the second screenshot.
Try holding down the shift key and press the refresh button. That should forcefully remove the cache for that page.
---------
Oh. Late. It was corrected. :p

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks good to me too. It's definitely a cache issue; for some reason (I'm not exactly sure what that reason might be), people using the site builder don't see the finished page in quite the same way as the rest of the world sees it. Try deleting all of the browser history related to your site (with no tabs open on your site), restarting your browser and going back to your page.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
It's definitely a cache issue;
to add...

Try clearing your browser's cache and history - close browser - reopen browser - then check the site again -:- Maybe you are seeing a stale (cached) page

try adding a cache-killer - a query string that will tell any cache box along the way that you want something more specific than they have in the cache

like --> [ http://yourURL/?fobar ]

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
A "cache killer" won't help with a stuck stylesheet.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
A "cache killer" won't help with a stuck stylesheet.
which gets us to a varnish killer...

staff has said - to override [ Varnish cache ] try adding the following line to your [ .htaccess ] file in folder [ public_html ]
Code:
Header set Cache-Control "max-age=0, private, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"

Status
Not open for further replies.