Cloudflare issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazycatz

Reaction score
I've been looking at (re-)enabling CloudFlare, but am unable to through CPanel.

A few years ago I had CloudFlare enabled through CPanel, though the activate page stopped loading my domains at some point. It wasn't necessary for me, so I just let it be. I've recently took up interest in it again, though, and, from what I've read, it seems it should work on *.x10host.com subdomains.

I tried resetting the account link by deleting the cloudflare_data.yaml file, which let me sign in again. I hit my first problem here, where the signup/siginin button failed to do anything; no message, no error, nothing. The JS console showed an exception from an unset USER_HOME_DIR variable, and manually assigning it let me sign in.
The activate page still didn't load any domains, but I did notice 9 files receiving a 404 error, all of which under the "/frontend/x10x3/cloudflare/" path. Also, the CloudFlare security, performance, analytics, and support links on the CPanel main page also 404.

One other (probably unrelated) thing I've noticed is that the Urchin Stats link on the CPanel main page just loads an empty page, with a single HTML comment.

Any Help or suggestions on this would be much appreciated.

sebandf2

Reaction score
Your on the CPanel X X10x3 Theme which has the Urchin Stats right well from what it looks like to me is that the CPanel X X10x3 Theme is a WIP I could be wrong here but you need your CPanel X Theme to be basic in which case you have to switch to X10hosting Basic relogin and then switch back to CPanel x3 of course you have to relogin again and then you should find it without the Urchin Stats link but you will then see a dropdown box above Mail with Switch Theme above it and in the box Basic dont change that from Basic or you will be right back where you started

crazycatz

Reaction score
...you will then see a dropdown box above Mail with Switch Theme above it and in the box Basic dont change that from Basic or you will be right back where you started

Thank-you, this fixed the blank pages! I wasn't aware CPanel had themes, I'll keep that in mind.

I'm now having an issue actually activating CloudFlare, though. The same error as in Does x10 support LetsEncrypt free SSL certificates?. I can confirm I'm using the support guide's method of clicking the cloud in CPanel, which tells me "Error response: We have detected that you are attempting to add a subdomain, or a zone that is already active on CloudFlare under a different account.".

Edit: Nevermind, manually logging into cloudflare.com and deleting the old site fixed this issue. I now have things working correctly in CPanel.

sebandf2

Reaction score
Glad I could help with part of the issue atleast the blank page issue is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.