Whats Up ?

fishke13

Reaction score
Is it just me ?

It seems like this forum is a lot less active than it was just a few weeks ago, and even the staff that used to deal very promptly with most issues don't show up very often if at all lately. ??

longbich

Reaction score
I dunno. I reckon it's about the same depends on which thread you post on.

longbich

Reaction score
Looks like you get a result if you talk to yourself fishkel13.
I've found that if you specify something to talk about or ask for help then you will get a response.
On the other hand if you are just arguing or trolling someone else it starts to go around in circles and it's not worthwhile any input.

longbich

Reaction score
Looks like you get a result if you talk to yourself fishkel13.
I've found that if you specify something to talk about or ask for help then you will get a response.
On the other hand if you are just arguing or trolling someone else it starts to go around in circles and it's not worthwhile any input.
Sorry fishke16 I didn't read your name very well. Or are there two of you?

yaakovyh

Reaction score
I am a man of many faces and abilities. Rowdy at times, mostly harmless according to Corey :)

I have mostly enjoyed X10's service because im cheap, and forums within my venue have all moved to Facebook, which i hate. What i really need is free, real hosting that i can slap a real doamin name on in return for doing Admin duties on this site. Bingo, all problems solved. :rofl:
sounds good to me

yaakovyh

Reaction score
Is it just me ?

It seems like this forum is a lot less active than it was just a few weeks ago, and even the staff that used to deal very promptly with most issues don't show up very often if at all lately. ??
yea i know

longbich

Reaction score
Maybe folks have nothing to say? When you have a question then folks will contribute.