Can't Access account but y'all still charging me

cjptomas80

Reaction score
Are you sure you are in a right host? x10hosting is free and didn't required any payment method to registered. So how can be you billed, Unless you registered a top level domain.

corvusx3

Reaction score
I was able to login to FTP and do my changes through the backend but I was going to buy premium so I can use SSL and other features when it would not work.. anyway, that was a day ago and now I see waiting did not solve the problem and now find my self growing ever more impatient

cjptomas80

Reaction score
I was able to login to FTP and do my changes through the backend but I was going to buy premium so I can use SSL and other features when it would not work.. anyway, that was a day ago and now I see waiting did not solve the problem and now find my self growing ever more impatient
IF you already buy a subscription on x10premium, you can directly contact them not on this forum as they should have dedicated contact details for their support on your receipt. There's no trial on x10premium because that's x10hosting with limited features. SSL feature now had on x10hosting. Only missing LIMITED SSH access, dedicated resources, and STAFF support guarantee.

serennau22

Reaction score
Actually, staff support is brilliant on X10premium. It doesn't seem limited at all either.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
Actually, staff support is brilliant on X10premium. It doesn't seem limited at all either.
Limited here is for x10hosting. x10premium trial is the x10hosting itself just that the x10hosting is very limited on hosting resources but enough for personal and small sites.