Resolved My web site is not accessible any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

eorusx10

Reaction score
There are several weeks since I last accessed my web site. Today I have tried and I cannot access it. I understand that there is some issue with cPanel. Is there any post or page explaining how to bring back to life a web affected by this problem ? Or the option is to start back from zero building a new web ?

I would greatly appreciate some help on this. I spent a lot of time building my web and all the effort is now jeopardized.

Thanks very much for your help

Joan

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Between December 8th and April 29th you did not login to the account once, this lead it to be marked as inactive and purged in early March. The automated suspension system is halted during our maintenance, the log requirement has always been there however, so in early January the account would have been eligible for a suspension, and then 21 days later, by end of January it would have been terminated by the automated system.

Due to this being halted we did run a manual purge in early March (it was started the 4th) and since your account did not have any logins the the 60 days prior to the purge it was terminated as inactive.

Due to there being no warning emails as those are part of the automated, currently halted, system we said we'd this time allow for a restore if requested within reasonable time.

Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Sunday 15th, though we extended it a little bit extra, but it was said that the last cutoff date would be on Sunday March 22nd.

You're lucky though that the restore is still possible for your account.
I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.