Resolved Error Curl 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

eurolimi

Reaction score
yes it doesn’t do anything until meti version 5.6 didn’t solve the latest version that is available

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i was thinking the php going higher (if available)
as x10hosting had a default set since the migration.
and there was 1 or 2 php higher versions available as well.
i think php 5.6 was the lowest one available.
and im assuming your wordpress needs at least php 7.2 to 7.4

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It appears that cURL being used on the server is OpenSSL/1.0.2k-fips and I do believe that 1.1+ is required for TLSv1.3. Can you see if TLS 1.3 is a requirement or if an older version can be used?

eurolimi

Reaction score
Look this image

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201129-072803_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201129-072803_Chrome.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 5

eurolimi

Reaction score
It appears that cURL being used on the server is OpenSSL/1.0.2k-fips and I do believe that 1.1+ is required for TLSv1.3. Can you see if TLS 1.3 is a requirement or if an older version can be used?

any news about tls? i use cloudflare and it uses tls 1.3

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
This is an extremely difficult update. I'm going to see if it's possible and in what timeframe.

Basically, the operating system doesn't support openssl 1.1 replacing openssl 1.0. PHP wants to use the operating system shared version of openssl. If you want to use different versions in the operating system and in PHP, there are many steps that have to be done.

eurolimi

Reaction score
i understand this but before i reset my website everything was working fine! That was maybe a week ago and it is also already affecting the email if someone sends me email via the website form I do not receive that email the person only receives email that will be contacted

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I think there are multiple issues going on. The cURL issue would not have changed recently. The server version of openSSL has been 1.0.XXXXX for years. Heck, when I ran a server in 2012 it was 1.0.XXXXX. The mail is probably a separate issue since it would use sendmail or fsockopen.

eurolimi

Reaction score
i don't know anymore i only know half of the things that worked on my site now don't work or the error analyzing the site in certain citations is completely impossible

eurolimi

Reaction score
I think there are multiple issues going on. The cURL issue would not have changed recently. The server version of openSSL has been 1.0.XXXXX for years. Heck, when I ran a server in 2012 it was 1.0.XXXXX. The mail is probably a separate issue since it would use sendmail or fsockopen.

tell me something if i change any options here will that solve the problem? see print: https://prnt.sc/vufqyl

eurolimi

Reaction score
I managed to solve the error in cloudflare, put tls version to 1.2 and the error no longer appears https://prnt.sc/vug1lo
and I only had the initial page available the rest of the 404 error ahahaha

problem of curl error 35 was fixed with a simple step change cloudflare to tls 1.2 delete .htacess and insert normal wordpress .htacess result problem finally solved

eurolimi

Reaction score
now i have problem with my email who sends me email via form i dont get what people send me it will be the problem is in cloudflare or dns because i use yandex configured email but i have dns settings in direct admin and cloudflare
any suggestion?

eurolimi

Reaction score
good night email problem also already resolved how to set an email account as default?
and then we can close this problem as solved

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I believe user@domain.x10.mx (in example) is your default account and it can't be changed. I can't seem to find any more information about it.

eurolimi

Reaction score
Ok thanks for support problem curl 35 is solved email problem is solved thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.