Upgraded free account?

davdaddy

Reaction score
Maybe I'm crazy but I could swear there used to be an option where you paid like a dollar a month and it basically removed the monthly login requirement? I think maybe you had to pay $60 for 5 years or something? If memory serves me it was kind of buried in a sub-menu somewhere or another.

This was a long time ago but if something like that is still on offer I'd be interested?

davdaddy

Reaction score
there is something, its called premium hosting.
https://x10premium.com/
I've seen that. While it is a really good deal it's a lot more than I have a use for with a site that admittedly is dedicated to serving a small niche (iRacing NASCAR) inside of a hobby that isn't widely popular to begin with (Sim Racing).

I doubt I'll see triple digit visitors in a month even if I count the search engine crawlers and other bots. lol

I appreciate the reply all the same... :)

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've seen that. While it is a really good deal it's a lot more than I have a use for with a site that admittedly is dedicated to serving a small niche (iRacing NASCAR) inside of a hobby that isn't widely popular to begin with (Sim Racing).

I doubt I'll see triple digit visitors in a month even if I count the search engine crawlers and other bots. lol

I appreciate the reply all the same... :)
We did use to have an upgraded plan that offered this but our current system is not designed or setup for this.

However, we are working on getting these small paid upgrades along with others implemented. So this should be an option in the future!