requesting unsuspension: jisoo.x10.bz

sooyaaa

Reaction score
Good day,

I would request that the suspension of my site be lifted because i did not do anything that is against the rules, also i have not uploaded any material or file that can cause any suspension, if i did upload something then i will gladly remove it from the site.
I hope that this will be resolved as soon as possible.
(EDIT: In case needed: Error Code:8T2MAQQ, Hosting username:qlwyepnv)

Thank You.

Last edited:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
the reason was an Account content suspension, Code: 8T2MAQQ
(just a note: that is not an actual error code which starts with a "E" followed by 15 charectors)

because your account was suspended over its content staff will need to review it,
before deciding whether or not to unsuspend it.

waiting for staff to review it could take a while, as staff does not always check the forums daily.
so your wait could take some time, alternately you could try contacting support using discord.
support is faster on the discord service than in the forum.

sooyaaa

Reaction score
the reason was an Account content suspension, Code: 8T2MAQQ
(just a note: that is not an actual error code which starts with a "E" followed by 15 charectors)

because your account was suspended over its content staff will need to review it,
before deciding whether or not to unsuspend it.

waiting for staff to review it could take a while, as staff does not always check the forums daily.
so your wait could take some time, alternately you could try contacting support using discord.
support is faster on the discord service than in the forum.
noted, i hope this will be resolved as soon as possible, thank you.