Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

slipstreamvideos

Reaction score
All block request will be processed this weekend. Please look for a future post regarding each individual request.
Hello Sir.
Domain: http://formula1newssender.x10.bz/wp58

More than 1 month ago I created request in this topic, You said that in my case additional check from the abuse team is required (because several accounts registered on my IP), but still no updates.

I can’t afford personal apartment and therefore living in the student dormitory. As I know we have shared IP there, maybe that’s why several accs registered on my IP.

If it’a not possible to return access to that exact domain, I just want to get backup of this site at least.
Thanks in advance!

dragan2021

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E885A8C356390CF20
user: dragan2021

Tank You

Few days ago I received confirmation from you that my account is unlocked. Unfortunately after I checked it today, I got error code again. I tried few times and each time I got new error code. Last time it is ED6C932999EAAB9D6
Please unlock my account

softsys2

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
I request my account to be released
Error code
EA40E1EA02779A058

DOMAIN: softsystem.x10.mx

grupojok

Reaction score
Hello!

I request you to unblock some accounts that have been blocked. They are from different users who work on the same site, similar projects, same IP, so it is urgent for us to at least be able to recover the data, please, even if we had to go to a payment plan later.

Username: vbc46622
Domain: http://vbc4662fpc8957.x10host.com/
Error Code: E93D44FE55311569D e...@gmail.com

Username: infor126
Domain: http://informes.x10host.com/
Error Code: E3F4610A13ABF4269 e...@gmx.es

Username: fersanto
Domain: http://fersantos.x10host.com/
Error Code: EAFB7C3B866C39BE6 i...@gmail.com

Username: todosex3
Domain: http://todosex.x10host.com/
Error Code: E65D9153C29037E07 b...@gmail.com

Username: grupojo2
Domain: http://grupojoker.x10.mx/
Error Code: EF52F45DB7BC82C71 r...@hotmail.com

We need to get our projects back please. Thank you very much.

Nullparadise

Reaction score
This is my feedback I hope

We are serving free food to everyone
please come join us

You can't take that
You can't take that too

What I'm allowed to eat ?

Hmm you already drinking our water as you can see we don't serve multiple food to one table.

But there are other peoples on the table with me they are eating.

We don't give a **** as we don't allow multiple food on one table.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is my feedback I hope

We are serving free food to everyone
please come join us

You can't take that
You can't take that too

What I'm allowed to eat ?

Hmm you already drinking our water as you can see we don't serve multiple food to one table.

But there are other peoples on the table with me they are eating.

We don't give a **** as we don't allow multiple food on one table.
Thank you for that feedback! This is more how we see it occurring in which we hope you can understand.

We are serving free web hosting to everyone.

Please join us!

You can take one full plate and meal

Hmm sorry you already had one full plate and meal :(

We care about everyone and we do not want to run out of free meals we are providing. Please do not be greedy and only take your fair share!

Nullparadise

Reaction score
Thank you for that feedback! This is more how we see it occurring in which we hope you can understand.

We are serving free web hosting to everyone.

Please join us!

You can take one full plate and meal

Hmm sorry you already had one full plate and meal :(

We care about everyone and we do not want to run out of free meals we are providing. Please do not be greedy and only take your fair share!
Hmm that's the point please name the plate you provided , cause what I'm seeing that yea you providing food but where's mine?
Imagine
If I took hotdogs and pizza and you are saying I can't take both, I said ok pizza then but you are not giving back the pizza , I asked Bro please give me pizza, you replied hmm we need manual verification. I replied ok cool then please verify.
Now after months you still needs to verify. Where i said give me the pizza and if you find other food then pizza take that I don't mind.

Last edited:

transva2

Reaction score
Hi, I need help to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: transva2
Domain: Transvalid.org
Error code: EE954E09310FC4F3A

a4arif

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hi,
I want to unblock my x10hosting account

Username is :a4arif
Domain: a4arif.elementfx.com/
Error code: EB45938EA79D14695

Thank you.

stattrac

Reaction score
Hi.
Re error code EACEDABA13F844A70

I have 3 websites hosted on x10, if I were to switch to a premium paid account would I be able to keep these 3 sites up and running?

earningapp

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E9E77E97C9AED7012

I've been using x10Hosting for over two years, and I'd like to continue using this fantastic service. Could you unlock my account, please?

Many thanks for considering my request :).

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All request have been completed above this post.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi.
Re error code EACEDABA13F844A70

I have 3 websites hosted on x10, if I were to switch to a premium paid account would I be able to keep these 3 sites up and running?
Your request has been unblocked.

You can host 3 websites from one single free hosting account.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello how are you?
I would like you to unblock some accounts that have been blocked. In terms of you inform that you can only have 1 account per person, it happens that in my company several people have access to the same computer and we use x10hosting to develop websites. We have very important projects hosted on x10Hosting. So if you can release the accounts so that my team can work with x10Hosting again, if it's not possible I can let them release the accounts so that we can remove our files, projects from x10Hosting. Error code: E6C2E90144CEEA24D

I thank you for your attention.

websites:

panelgz.tk
ccompany.tk
tramontmoveis.site
groupgz-developers.x10.bz

obs: As I said, several people on my team use the same computer, but one account per person.

email:
groupgz.empresa@gmail.com
group.gz.operacional@gmail.com
group.gz.operacional2@gmail.com
group.gz.operacional3@gmail.com
group.gz.operacional4@gmail.com
gilbertpontesnascimento@gmail.com
stercortez.webdesign@yahoo.com
stefannycc17@gmail.com
Our free hosting service is not really designed for business usage but rather for portfolio, learning, etc. however you should have access to these at this time. We recommend purchases our premium service if you wish to keep hosting that many domains from one single company ./ IP