SSL Permission Request

adriann7

Reaction score
I am requesting access to modify SSL settings for my account. The option is not listed in my dashboard. If I search for the setting or navigate to https://x14.x10hosting.com:2222/user/ssl I get the following:

This feature has been disabled. Please, contact your administrator.

Thanks in advance!

ctyrd

Reaction score
The option is not listed in my dashboard.

@adriann7
On the dashboard first option "Domain Setup" lists your domain names. Click on the domain name. Takes you to "Modify Domain". There is 3 check mark options, is there a check mark in the option "Secure SSL"?

adriann7

Reaction score
On the dashboard first option "Domain Setup" lists your domain names. Click on the domain name. Takes you to "Modify Domain". There is 3 check mark options, is there a check mark in the option "Secure SSL"?

@ctyrd
There is only one option - PHP Access

1670551336539.png

ctyrd

Reaction score
@ctyrd
There is only one option - PHP Access
I am on x13.x10, and my default domain name. But there is 3 options.
ssl.jpg
That is the only option outside of manage ssl certificates I can see. Where you ever able to manage ssl? I'm sure staff will read this sooner or later. They may need an account. I can see one domain on x14.x10 with a Let's Encrypt ssl certificate. Don't make sense just you account is denied. unless you hit that 200 request limit, what ever that is.

Last edited:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@ctyrd , adriann7 needs staff to enable SSL for their account.
the option is not available to every x10 free account.
i have sent a request that staff review this post.

Last edited:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am requesting access to modify SSL settings for my account. The option is not listed in my dashboard. If I search for the setting or navigate to https://x14.x10hosting.com:2222/user/ssl I get the following:

This feature has been disabled. Please, contact your administrator.

Thanks in advance!
This should be resolved and you should see SSL access now enabled