Resolved Two factor authentication throws wrong code error.

arvinoids

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a problem logging on to DirectAdmin. When I tried to open it from the Hosting Control Panel link, it does an infinite loop reloading the directadmin page. When I login using the directadmin URL :)2222), it says wrong code when I enter the generated code.
My username is arvinoid @ x12.
Thanks

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a problem logging on to DirectAdmin. When I tried to open it from the Hosting Control Panel link, it does an infinite loop reloading the directadmin page. When I login using the directadmin URL :)2222), it says wrong code when I enter the generated code.
My username is arvinoid @ x12.
Thanks
Can you try again now?

arvinoids

Reaction score
Hello,
Tried just now and got 'your IP is blacklisted' this time. I am logging in from this IP: . It's a shared IP from ISP.
Thanks,
Arvin

arvinoids

Reaction score
Tried logging on from a different IP address just to check, and I think it's working now. Thank you. I hope I can login from the other IP address though since it's my home wifi so I use it pretty much all the time.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
Tried just now and got 'your IP is blacklisted' this time. I am logging in from this IP: . It's a shared IP from ISP.
Thanks,
Arvin
We highly recommend that you do not publicly post your IP. Your IP has been removed from this list.