Requesting unsuspension

peim

Reaction score
My account has been suspended, I don't know why.

I was trying to fix a problem with my e-mail (emails were sending without errors but were never received) that I had contacted the Discord channel about and while trying to delete/create a new mail account to see if that would fix my problem I got the suspension warning and couldn't do anything more.

Details of the suspension I got: Account content suspension imposed. (Code PESFB7O)

This is the message I sent to the Discord channel:
[3:30 PM]LuisHerrero92: Hi, I can't seem to send emails from my computer, IP may be blocked or something? When I send them from another pc's everything works fine. I'm using Thunderbird, and the email sends without any errors and gets moved to Sent folder but recipient never receives it. Domain is www.peim.es and the email I'm trying to send mails from is hola@peim.es
[3:31 PM]LuisHerrero92: I have created another email account and mails get sent and received without problem

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Account content suspension imposed. (Code PESFB7O)
this can be for anything including a script you used that tripped the suspension;
only staff can give you the exact reason.
you will need to wait for staff to review this.

peim

Reaction score
Ok, I'll wait. Any idea how long is this gonna take?

Thank you

peim

Reaction score
Amazing. Still no news. Almost 1 month and a half later my account remains suspended and still no decent reason has been provided.

I'm leaving x10hosting, I don't know what has happened lately but after years of having no problems with you the last half year I've had an unjustified ban that was removed 10 days later and an unjustified suspension that is ongoing 40 days later. Please fix this for future users, you have been offering an amazing product for a long time and are now ruininng it with your last decisions/actions.