Website server does not work from time to time

ctyrd

Reaction score
Bots from Facebook, Twitter, Google and others stopped visiting the site due to frequent connection failures and too long loading pages
what's going on with the server?
It is not the server!!! I can access the site (https://articl.x10.mx/) rather quickly. Browse the articles quickly. Now /wp-admin is slow progress. I know you said IP is blocked, though progress is extremely slow, I think connection to database. I would look into that, when I had WP installed it was extremely slow. I'm on the same server as you without a database. Check it out tbint.us.org.

gisxkddf

Reaction score
What does your site have to do with it? He doesn't interest me
MY worked quite successfully and quickly, but today it is slow and the connection with the north is broken
You don't think I'm lying?
I am asking the ADMINISTRATOR to do something, but I am not interested in comments from ordinary users

ctyrd

Reaction score
I am asking the ADMINISTRATOR to do something, but I am not interested in comments from ordinary users
You are the ADMINISTRATOR of articl.x10.mx!

I have a discord user account, I can contact the admin or free support team. I will not escalate an issue that is not server based. The server is working as expected. For you it is not. That means it is a local, ISP, or script issue. You are welcome to join discord, and request a server status update.

Last edited:

gisxkddf

Reaction score
I do not understand you. Site administrator and server administrator are different positions.
The SERVER is slow, but for some reason you don’t believe me. If you don't believe it, then there's nothing to discuss
If you believe it and there is a discord, then contact the server administrator.
There's just no need to chat

ctyrd

Reaction score
I do not understand you. Site administrator and server administrator are different positions.
The SERVER is slow, but for some reason you don’t believe me. If you don't believe it, then there's nothing to discuss
If you believe it and there is a discord, then contact the server administrator.
There's just no need to chat
I'm on the same server (x13) it is not slow. It is your ISP or script. So you need a site admin. As long as you keep posting unconfirmed issues with the server, then you are chatting. Hope the best for your free x10hosting service.

gisxkddf

Reaction score
I report the problems that I see. You don't see them, but that doesn't mean they aren't there. You are advertising your site, but that's all you can do. I repeat, stop talking. There is no help from you

gisxkddf

Reaction score
It looks like I won't get any help on this forum. There is only bad advertising and no server administrator

gisxkddf

Reaction score
I did everything myself. Enable Gzip Compression. Earlier was turned off
Added caching