Important

whatfor

Reaction score
Hello, I am attempting to use filezilla and notepad++ to upload and download files from my website. Unfortunately I am unable to do so. I was not aware that I could not ssh from the command line to transfer files. I attempted to do this. After this I was not able to notepad++ and filezilla. With researching this I found that ssh from the command line is not allowed. I would like to request that this lock out be lifted and will not attempt to access x10hosting in this manner. In the process of this lock out. I thought the problem was on my end with using more space that I was allowed. I attempted to remove some large files and accidentally moved my public_html file. I was unable to find this and attempted to create a new public_html file. This did not work as well. I removed my domain and attempted to reinstall with the same name and was not able. I am now without my site. Is there a resolution for my errors? If possible I would ask to restore the previous from 10-10-24. Thank you for reviewing this. Please let me know what I can do to resolve this issue. Regards

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no service attached to your current forum name. We require support request be done from the forum account attached to the hosting service s owe can verify ownership and make changes as needed. If you do not know your forum name assigned this should be under your dashboard with us.

whatfor

Reaction score
There is no service attached to your current forum name. We require support request be done from the forum account attached to the hosting service s owe can verify ownership and make changes as needed. If you do not know your forum name assigned this should be under your dashboard with us.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can confirm there is no IP block on your most recent IP logs. Can you confirm if you can access this URL at this time : https://x12.x10hosting.com:2222/

As for restoring the service back to that point I will have to check with our backend team.

whatfor

Reaction score
I can confirm there is no IP block on your most recent IP logs. Can you confirm if you can access this URL at this time : https://x12.x10hosting.com:2222/

As for restoring the service back to that point I will have to check with our backend team.
I can. I do not necessarily need the files restored. Just the domain and ability to ftp into the site. Thank you, let me know if you would like further information.

Last edited: