$ 0.02125 Per Click

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Both links work fine for me, although one comes up with a very scrambled web page.

-Luke.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Friends notification

the website have reduces its Per click rate

to 0.015 $

and only 10 ads per day or less

Well the website have become a mess with to much of experiment

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Well, that didn't last long at all did it? I guess we could wait a few days and see what happens, but if the site doesn't come back after a week I'd say you've been scammed or the site's webmaster didn't watch his bank balance, bad luck guys.

This is my 1,000th post, by the way :).

-Luke.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
That is odd, the domain is still registered until 2009.
My guess is that the hosting he was using (A host other than x10) didn't allow PTC sites in their ToS.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
That is odd, the domain is still registered until 2009.
My guess is that the hosting he was using (A host other than x10) didn't allow PTC sites in their ToS.

It's highly possible. It may have been a scam site, just there to make money and close before anyone reached the minimum payout...? I don't know, seems fishy though.

-Luke.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
True; that may be the reason for such a high minimum payout.
Not well-known PTC sites are usually scams but occasionally you'll find one that isn't.
:)

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm interesting. I'll investigate this tomorrow morning, see what I can dig up. I'm off to bed now though, early start tomorrow morning. I'm taking some Chinese students away to Manchester with school; it's part of an exchange trip. We've just got back from China last week and they arrived in England early Tuesday morning GMT time. Anyway, I'll look into this site.

-Luke.

PatrickH

Reaction score
I've tried my best to keep my website Ad-Free, so i'll try this in a few months time when I won't need to use my site as often.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Just to let you know, this site appears to be taken down so you will not be able to go to it. ;)
It was most likely a scam.

Mitch

Reaction score
The site is back.

I got this email:
We have turned regular referrals back on again, however due to previous security issues that have come up referrals that weren't purchased and able to be tracked have been lost. We apologize for any inconviences, but we have now ugpraded our databases and will be taking more measures to increasing our payout to $0.02 per click that our website strongly launched upon.

Visit http://forums.x10hosting.com/earning-money/www.Dotptc.com and login to get your referral code. Under the my account tab you will have the premade link that you can use.

Thanks,
DotRebates.com

If you want to help me use my ref. link: http://www.DotPTC.com/ptc/register.php?r=mitch
Here is a non ref one: www.Dotptc.com

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
So the site's back then, must have taken their DNS entries out while they fix their security issues or something. I'd watch this PTC though, if their security is this bad it might be a good idea to use different passwords and email addresses just in case.

-Luke.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Well they have reduced the click rate ...

to 0.01$ and less than than 5 ads ... per day

Mitch registered under me but now it shows 0 referrals

thats sucks

Mitch

Reaction score
Well they have reduced the click rate ...

to 0.01$ and less than than 5 ads ... per day

Mitch registered under me but now it shows 0 referrals

thats sucks

Contact them, maybe they will add me back to your ref list.