[0 credits] Free Custom Facebook Like Website (social Networking) Like Script

mrnutt

Reaction score
Giving away a copy of my Facebook Like Website Script.eg:(http://www.fblike.net/).

Visit: http://likeheaven.damosplace.x10.mx/ to download a copy and build your own Custom Facebook Like Website.

Please note: This script works and you will need a little knowledge of MySQL and PHP.I highly suggest you change the look of the site to provide to better GUI for your users.This script is just to get you started if you have been having trouble with your own.Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoobrum

Reaction score
Re: Free Custom Facebook Like Website (social Networking) Like Script

neat script, but who's using these ?

GrimTech

Reaction score
I had a little look, Malware apparently

"www.fblike.net contains content from mjbuuyaqs.co.be, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified mjbuuyaqs.co.be that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on mjbuuyaqs.co.be"

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't find any site that marks fblike.net as malicious or the script itself for that matter. I would treat it the same way as any software from an untrusted vendor; with caution.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I was just typing out what google chrome showed me

Your information is beneficial to anyone who wants to use this script, I just haven't been able to duplicate your results using a few tools I know. .x10.mx is often listed under the same category as well, so mistakes are made. I don't want to say the OP's site is malicious unless we are sure :)

GrimTech

Reaction score
Oh ok, I will give you a screenshot of what my Avast is saying

getfile.php

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
hey mates even my KIS 2011 isnt allowing me to enter the site.
there might be some problem with the script

bltgamemasterx74

Reaction score
Kasperky 2011 picks this up as a Trojan site.

HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer
Objects covered by this classification access Internet resources without the user’s knowledge by using hidden <IFRAME> tags

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
If there was malware on there, the filter would have caught it. Unless you can find any hard evidence that there's malware, then you need to stop saying there is. As was said before it's not unusual for the whole domain to be blacklisted, which makes software give false positives.