[0 credits] FREE Site setup, software instilation, wordpress, SMF, Joomla or other

taha116

Reaction score
Hi, my names Taha, I dont come by here much anymore, if you want free services just drop a message, I have extensive experience with wordpress, SMF, Joomla, and some with photoshop and dreamweaver as well as other scripts and software.

If you want a full install and setup ill be needing your password, if you require something less major such as managing help, minor marketing and webdesign help just let me know. I have a business contact number you can call from America or Canada Toll free. I need stuff to put in my portfolio so all I as for is a thank you in the footer with my name, site link and contact info after I am done.

Almost any job will be done for free, no credits required but if you really wana thank me with some go ahead, if you wana pay thats nice too :p

So thats it, FREE SITE INSTILLATION, SETUP and back end help!

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: [0 credits] FREE Site setup, software instilation, wordpress, SMF, Joomla or othe

Hi, my names Taha, I dont come by here much anymore, if you want free services just drop a message, I have extensive experience with wordpress, SMF, Joomla, and some with photoshop and dreamweaver as well as other scripts and software.

If you want a full install and setup ill be needing your password, if you require something less major such as managing help, minor marketing and webdesign help just let me know. I have a business contact number you can call from America or Canada Toll free. I need stuff to put in my portfolio so all I as for is a thank you in the footer with my name, site link and contact info after I am done.

Almost any job will be done for free, no credits required but if you really wana thank me with some go ahead, if you wana pay thats nice too :p

So thats it, FREE SITE INSTILLATION, SETUP and back end help!
Nice.
Thank You.
But I think ftp user id and password are enough for you to make joomla,wordpress or smf sites.
If the user makes a simple ftp and provides you the details,instead of cPanel userid and password...you can still help them in the way they want.
But..its against Terms and conditons of the x10 to share user ids and passwords such and thus users cant share accounts in that way.
You have to device a new way to help us.
Kindly consider.

taha116

Reaction score
Re: [0 credits] FREE Site setup, software instilation, wordpress, SMF, Joomla or othe

Thanks for the heads up, im okay with that, ill use a ftp username and password then, that will be upto the pereson asking for help to setup :)

telugutopadmin

Reaction score

I need help please mail me

bltgamemasterx74

Reaction score

Hi. A quick question. Do you know when smf 2.0 will be released. As I am a Webmaster, Programmer and CEO myself. But I dislike the competors, and dont want to install then 2 days later upgrade if its going to be soon. Please reply quick as it is a pressing issue.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Hi. A quick question. Do you know when smf 2.0 will be released. As I am a Webmaster, Programmer and CEO myself. But I dislike the competors, and dont want to install then 2 days later upgrade if its going to be soon. Please reply quick as it is a pressing issue.
Yeah..upgrades are a serious problem.But there are plugins which when installed will auto update in case of minor updating stuff.But for major updates..you know..they dont happen frequently.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score

Hello,

It's okay to use cPanel information for this purpose, provided the owner knows exactly what you're going to do and they change it immediately after. You need to make that clear. A FTP password will not be enough to do the required database setup for a CMS.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score

IMHO, I would have the account owner create the user, database, and permissions required (which is hard to new users so it will be valuable for them to be taught by a trusted member of the community). Uploading the files by FTP is easy. I think the most challenging part is the configuration of the new software. Things like mail and database connections aren't always easy to configure, and is another valuable part of the service.

I believe the intent of the rule is to not have people sharing accounts, but as it is written, it is much more strict.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Hello,

It's okay to use cPanel information for this purpose, provided the owner knows exactly what you're going to do and they change it immediately after. You need to make that clear. A FTP password will not be enough to do the required database setup for a CMS.
OK..Got it.
But initially I thought from ToS that we should not share accounts.But because the cPanel owner is seeking help only and not sharing account, he can seek help by exchanging the password details..Is this right..
I agree that a FTP user id and password can only help if database is set and has a definite admin user and password...which anyway are to be shared.So I am to agree to what you said..change passwords immediately.