[0 credits] Offering free website design ( HTML or any CMS of your choice)

amisopno91

Reaction score
Hello Forumist,

I am going to start my IT service website very soon. For now on I am relying on the free hosting option of this superb web hosting services that all of us love here so much. I comparatively a new user here but I am designing web portal for a long time. I had paid hosting but for some reason I cant buy that right now( payment related issues- I can pay but dont have international payment option right now). And I am observing this X10hosting's cute service and server so that I can carry on soon with them through paid option :D

I am offering free design for 2 geeks or organization who want their online presence. Any popular CMS I can installl and develop theme for you or you can choose any premium theme and buy it , I will integrate it for you.

Now you might be thinking that why I am giving it in free as I need to build up my portfolio once again I am doing it. In return I want a simple link exchange that designed by my desired web portal addresses.That's all. Nothing else. And its not for too long . As long as you put this link/small image banner of my service I will give you free consultation and updating service.

I am targeting client from Australia and New Zealand especially ( Because soon I am moving any of these countries as an International Student ). But anyone from anywhere interested are also most welcome.

Looking forward to work with you :)

N.B: Please don't hesitate to contact me here if you are interested :). If I am little bit late in replying your query pardon me for a while as I am trying to fix up lots of previously designed clients web portal related issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Re: Offering free website design ( HTML or any CMS of your choice)

I would be interested. Feel free to PM me. :)

amisopno91

Reaction score

I would be interested. Feel free to PM me. :)

I think the pm option for me still not enabled. As i have joined recently and posted 5 posts with this one. Can you please pm me or discuss here?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score

I think the pm option for me still not enabled. As i have joined recently and posted 5 posts with this one. Can you please pm me or discuss here?

You cannot receive PMs either. Try browsing a forum with something you're interested in; off-topic has something for pretty much everyone. You only need a handful more posts to get the promotion to a user with access to the PM system.

amisopno91

Reaction score

You cannot receive PMs either. Try browsing a forum with something you're interested in; off-topic has something for pretty much everyone. You only need a handful more posts to get the promotion to a user with access to the PM system.

But I am able to send PM and recieve PM. Thanks for the information though!

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

But I am able to send PM and recieve PM. Thanks for the information though!
Suppose for joomla if I can give a commercial template- demo link and request you to develop a theme similarly, can you do it?
If so please post back and we will discuss further here or on any email if you like.

amisopno91

Reaction score
I am so sorry for being late as I was sick and there was some family issues. For your query yes I can. But then you have to pay me for designing and developing that theme for you. If you are interested Please PM me so that we can discuss .

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
can you design my wordpress blog. its a PR3 blog

amisopno91

Reaction score
Hahaha.. Its true. However, I think in future here we will have lots of Bangladeshis. By The way, Nice to meet you Walid (I guess I am right :) )

amisopno91

Reaction score
Btw, Where do you live bro? I mean which City? Please tell me something about you :)

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
walidno1 and you both have many things in common. You both are from Bangladesh and you both offer free service. he offers free logo design and you offer free web design. You people should make a team and You'll rock!!

walidno1

Reaction score
hmm....maybe but I am sorta taking time off with so much study pressure and all...my website hasnt been unpdated in over a year...I just check here from time to time to learn stuff!! :p