ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's totally cool man!

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Nice job garrettroyce, and you only got active recently, that's amazing!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Congrats on the 1,000th post!

tittat

Reaction score
Congrats garrettroyce, but half of it are SPAMMM ! ;) (Just Kidding).
I have found you very helpful especially at community support and programming help.
Keep up the Good Work.... and thanks for being a part of X10....

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you, tittat. Here's to 1000 more posts :)

dhruv227

Reaction score
I must say you r the most WELA ( it's a hindi slang word for IDLE ) person i have found till date

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I must say you r the most WELA ( it's a hindi slang word for IDLE ) person i have found till date

At work I have the ability to also be on the forum. 10 hours a day I am working and working here too :biggrin:

zen-r

Reaction score

That remark seems rather un-called for.

I'd like to nominate myself for that dubious title, if it has to be given out. :happysad:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
That remark seems rather un-called for.

I'd like to nominate myself for that dubious title, if it has to be given out. :happysad:

The sad part is, I'd probably be offended, if it weren't true :lol:

I don't have a lot of idle time, I just have a lot of 2 minute downtimes that I fill with posting on the forums here.

zen-r

Reaction score
Same here. It only takes a moment to glance across to see what's happening on x10, & sometimes tap something in myself if the mood takes me.

It makes a nice distraction from "real life" stuff.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
And that post is not coolness, I think. Those kinds of posts make me wonder how many x10 users still think they have to post in the forums every so often to keep their accounts active. :sad:

zen-r

Reaction score
Lots! I usually check their profile, & find they make similar posts every 7 to 14 days!
bash2.gif

It's no good posting here to tell them though - they rarely read anything. When I can be bothered, I sometimes PM them to tell them that posting isn't required. I doubt that there's much more chance of that getting read, though.

I wish it would get s-p-e-l-l-e-d o-u-t more for them at sign-up.

Last edited:

chiencon

Reaction score
Congrats Garrets, the best part is that you have 1000 QUALITY and helpful posts, much more than I can say about others on forums in general. To be honest..I thought you would have had alot more by now..you're everywhere!

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats Garrets, the best part is that you have 1000 QUALITY and helpful posts, much more than I can say about others on forums in general. To be honest..I thought you would have had alot more by now..you're everywhere!

absolutely right..... I really appreciate that

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score

Thank you very much :biggrin:

I'd have more if I didn't have so much competition. *cough* zen-r *cough* mission * cough* zubair12 *chough* ichwar *cough* smith6112 *cough* fguy64 *cough* *cough*

Sorry, something in my throat :lol: