1$ and 100 credits for designing my logo and banner

neteater

Reaction score
hi i am giving 1$ and 100 credits for designing a logo for my site studentlife.co.in
the logo must contain S $ L alphabets and logo must be of standard sized and a standard size banner,so let me see your creativity. and winner must have to give me the original psd of that logo i'll be making that copyrighted

walidno1

Reaction score
the credit system doesn't work and hence the payment is just $1...its better to do it for free!!

gaptrast

Reaction score
I am interested... I'll try to make a logo who matchs your site, but what do you mean with standard size banner???

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Banner ads are usually rotated (different adds will be shown at different times, depending on what the advertiser is willing to pay for) and interchangeable. The sizes have been pretty much standardized. A "standard banner" would be 468 x 60 pixels; a "toplist banner" (or "leaderboard banner") is usually 728 x 90 pixels. See this Wikipedia article for more standard ad sizes. To provide maximum utility for the purchaser, you'd normally provide a full banner and a vertcal banner (usually found in the sidebar of a text-heavy web site like a blog) and, depending on whether the site is in a market niche that thrives on toplist links, a toplist/leaderboard banner.

gaptrast

Reaction score
What is you site called really??

the URL is studentlife the title is students portal and the full page ads show student blog

:confused

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

Here is some...

You will get them seperately and in the file extention you want.

There are 3 in 468*60, 1 in 728*90 and 1 in 468 * 100

2lo0q2s.jpg

Satisfied???

-ismail-

Reaction score
Hey i'm kind of like a pro designer... And I can do better then '^'
How will the payment be given? |||

neteater

Reaction score
What is you site called really??

the URL is studentlife the title is students portal and the full page ads show student blog

:confused

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

Here is some...

You will get them seperately and in the file extention you want.

There are 3 in 468*60, 1 in 728*90 and 1 in 468 * 100

2lo0q2s.jpg

Satisfied???

designs are good but fonts seems to be very childish plaese be little professional and to other replier you may also post your design too if like i will be paying to you and payments will be through paypal and i want it in jpeg format

lair360

Reaction score
hi i am giving 1$ and 100 credits for designing a logo for my site studentlife.co.in
the logo must contain S $ L alphabets and logo must be of standard sized and a standard size banner,so let me see your creativity. and winner must have to give me the original psd of that logo i'll be making that copyrighted

Sheesh... just forget about the others and the points altogether and let me deal with this problem.

First of all, please send me an email and state clearly to what you need or want. After that, I will create a signature + professional logo for your website.

ie: colours of choice, types of fonts, logo style - organic, abstract... ect... just give as much info and it will be great help!

Email: dino.nguyenbrownATgmail.com

If you like this offer, then please help me and become a client. I need a client for my CV and personal statement. So, do you want this deal? If so, I will need to start on Friday. This is because.... college deadlines. But, don't worry... I am a freelance designer and I will be your private designer for this project. You can count on me!!

For more infos, please take a look at my portfolio. :)

http://lair360.co.uk/Gallery/

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

I've finish my 1st 468x60 ads for you. However, this is only a concept. If you don't like it, I can scrap it and change it to your liking....

This is only a sample....

Last edited: