1 Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
I JUST READ THAT 1 STRIKE RULE ITS A BIT HARSH BUT WE MUST DO AS IT SAYS BUT HUMMM CAN IT BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION WITH THE BANNER :blink:

nicholas

Reaction score
maddude said:
I JUST READ THAT 1 STRIKE RULE ITS A BIT HARSH BUT WE MUST DO AS IT SAYS BUT HUMMM CAN IT BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION WITH THE BANNER :blink:

yes of course. :eek:riginal: personally i think it is not harsh because we are getting free hosting here. the least we can do is to put ads :grin: if not how are they going to maintain the free hosting? with their own pocket money? :laughing:

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
i was implying that while its under construction we dont tend to have ads but from now on we must so i'm gonna hope to get a little something done by tommorow

nicholas

Reaction score
maddude said:
i was implying that while its under construction we dont tend to have ads but from now on we must so i'm gonna hope to get a little something done by tommorow

yes, i know :eek:riginal: let me give you one of the members' example

http://talktech.x10hosting.com/

he also put ads even though it is still under construction :eek:riginal:

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
so another words you can be under construction after 2 weeks as long as you display the ads can i have a mod/admin confirm this?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You must have a working site up also, we're more concerned about the ads but you may receive a warning or be suspended for being inactive. The one strike rule has been put into affect because it seems that too many people think they can just put their site up with some lame excuse "Oh, my friend did that..." etc... You are not allowed to break the rules until we find out and then have another chance, if you think you can waste our time you're wrong :) This isn't directed towards any individual.

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
well i can understand but two weeks to make a site is hard by active do you mean updated or finished cause i am trying to get it finished but i had a recent problem which has just been fixed i am trying to get it done but i dont think i can do it in two weeks if i'm to be honest :blink: especially when im programming my own blog forum and guestbook which is at least a months work :sad:

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
nah Tyler our good admin corey said "you must have a site up" thats not a site its a splash page :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.