Was this post helpful?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No!

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

desirefemale

Reaction score
1) linkreferral.com (hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) site reviews and rating, for 1 URL you can get up to 30 Hit a day. I recommend to create 9 other sub-domain and re-direct it to some of your pages. That will help you get up to 300 hits a day, and will increase your Alexa Ranking.
2. Trafficswamp.com you get credit for viewing other peoples' website, make sure you follow terms and conditions on both site. Here you can get up to 100 hits a day.
3) trafficera.com Credit for view others website. This one will help you get listed faster on google keywords. linkreferral help a lot too..
4) Read these articles to improve your Ranking. Your site Ranks is the most important part of getting traffic to your site.
http://www.ayitinou.com/index.php?o...a-rankings&catid=30:general-article&Itemid=50

http://www.ayitinou.com/index.php?o...-downloads&catid=30:general-article&Itemid=50

http://www.ayitinou.com/index.php?o...w-about-it&catid=30:general-article&Itemid=50

5) Get your friends and families yo browse your site, but make sure there are using firefox with alexa toolbar download.
They need to browse at least 10 pgs.

Make sure you follow the direction on the articles.

6) Create top articles, and post them to as many free article post places as possible.

7) Digg.com , mixx.com , stumbleupon.com try to use thesesite to your advantage.

8) Even is your site is not about entertainment, but make sure you have something entertaining in the site.

9) post your site to as many forum as possible. This will help you get listed on top ten keyword search on google, trust me it works.

10)Link exchange, but avoid farm links, try to get website that has many keyword as your site, and that has good google PR, and Alexa ranking, with google ranking is not about quantity, it's about quality.

Posted by: ayitinou.com

zen-r

Reaction score
Some useful points here & interesting stuff regarding Alexa.com at your website.

I was wondering, why do you feel it is important to place well in Alexa? I looked at it years ago, but never bothered with it & don't know anyone who does. Has it much of an influence over Google ranking or search results?

zen-r

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if you plan to use x10, become an active forum user, & even reply to this post......or if you merely registered in order to plug your website!

I say this because you have only just registered here, & Google shows this or similar posts as having been placed on other forums. If you plan to stay, welcome!

Last edited:

Briganti

Reaction score
I am using all the search engines I can find. The big problem I have is trying to see where my ad is on the search engin is? Is there a way to check?

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Too much SEO here. It will work in the short run, but not in the long run.

Siaram

Reaction score
Just another person trying to drum up traffic for their site and no offense, but this site doesn't have much to offer. The only way to become big nowadays is to have a unique site. A site that offers something new or at least offers a new format for the same old same old or with some new features.

This site has google news (everyone has this), Video reviews (lots of sites do or go to IMDB), it has free cheesy games (no doubt imbeds from another site) etc...There is nothing new here. Not to mention that the person has not been here since he posted this 14 days ago. I call these "Hit & Runners". They goto any forum they can and post links thinking it will help, but it really doesn't because the traffic is untargetted and gives you a high bounce rate with google which only hurts you more.

Also, I have found that a great way to gauge a site is by it's forum and this persons' forum is dead. It never was alive. The Alexa toolbar that you are supposed to spam your friends and family with? COMPLETE NONSENSE!!! I can't even get my family to look at my site after months, let alone convince them that before they check out my site they have to download ANOTHER toolbar. ahahaha Goodluck.

Should I even bother getting into the whole crazy linkshare/traffic swap craziness that this person with one post touts so highly about? Pffft I think not. And the site doesn't even look appealing. I find it somewhat boring and blasse. Sorry, but lets be honest.

Anyhow, good luck with the site DesireFemale, but maybe you should read my post here if you really want to improve your traffic and get good rankings and such. And as I pointed out, there are really no shortcuts at first, just a lot of hard work. And hard work isn't spamming links to your site on every forum you can. That was one of the things I mentioned. Follow up on the posts or watch the hits from that forum die much like this thread should right about now.

oldmark

Reaction score
They seem like great tips, but after reading Siaram's reply I'm not so sure.

stardom

Reaction score
I agree with Siaram. I can only get my friends and family to view the site if i have them directly in front of me, let alone have them download the alexa toolbar. SEO for beginners is easy. Make a sitemap, get indexed in search engines, and get backlinks. That is all you need for a new site. if your site is worthy it will pick up from there on its own. Hit and run is correct. This person's site really has nothing to offer. It has no real content to it. Other then the same post here pretty much.

Yes he is getting hits to his site, but for what point? People will not return for lack of content. There was some good tips. don't get me wrong. SEO can be very tricky though. Some things can work for some sites, but others can not. They said to create top articles on other sites. That will only help you if it links to your site for them to view the article. Other than that the other website is going to be getting the hits for your top article, when you could have just posted it on your site, and let it get indexed using a sitemap.

satishan

Reaction score
This men got high communication skills, first i thought he is trying to really convince this things up, but when he placed this read this article link, i wasn't having any idea that those links will direct to his website, later when i read siarams post my bulb sparked:D. He might got many hits from this way, imagine when this happens on large scale.

aubrey.s

Reaction score
Totally agree Siaram, It takes a lot of work and patience you are investing in the long term