100 crds for website promotion

neteater

Reaction score
hi i am offering 100 credits if any one give me best website promotion idea for free don't advice for any manual traffic exchange or banner exchange i want some fresh idea to improve it. currently i have 150 visitor per day:drama:

balaji2u

Reaction score
On what promotion are you talking about SEO or Page Rank increasing , Alexa rank, keyword for adwords? if you ask more targeted i can help you.

neteater

Reaction score
hi i am offering 100 credits if any one give me best website promotion idea for free don't advice for any manual traffic exchange or banner exchange i want some fresh idea to improve it. currently i have 150 visitor per day:drama:
i want seo and page rank

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
First of all make sure google knows about your site. Second of all, contrary to what the SEO guys tell you, your site needs to be up for at least 6 months to get a solid PR from google. Third, you need to find profitable keywords, ie. words/phrases that are related to the topic of your site that people search for a lot but don't return much useful info yet. For finding these keywords, I would recommend using BrainStormIt!

websitedude

Reaction score
I would recommend using google webmaster tools its how ive sorted my site out and within a week it has put me on the 1st page for 18 search results. Make sure your sites title is long with a few tags.

haslam1

Reaction score
google webmaster tools are great you can see what people sreach for to find your site and work on the areas they want
ive leant a few things about google and the way it ranks pages
1. content (how good is it ie. do you have high traffic)
2. Key words (good to have these in meta tags google bot finds em easy and can boost position on google)
3.outbound links (you linking to others sites this affects it greatly)
4. inbound links (others linking to you)
the bottom two are most important as they are easy to achive
hope this helps sorry if it's hard to understand im a geek