100 credits advertise your site on my site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yea, I am trying to get more members to join my forum, and would like it, if you would all simply go to my forum, and advertise it in the appropriate forum.

You can post a banner in the post or anything, just make the subject name be your site name.

You're getting 100 credits to advertise your site on my site...it's a win win situation for you.

tittat

Reaction score
Done! advertised my site on your site.
Hey, no need to pay me, i did it for FREE :)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
okay, payment sent......

NOTE: from now, I am only paying you 100 credits if you advertise at all, not if you keep on advertising, or per post.

EDIT:link to the forum is in my signature.

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
alright, I added my ad to your site. It cropped of the right side of my graphic, and I couldn't get it to hyper link the graphic. But the ad is there and I just put the link below it. The posting abilities need some work.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
alright, I added my ad to your site. It cropped of the right side of my graphic, and I couldn't get it to hyper link the graphic. But the ad is there and I just put the link below it. The posting abilities need some work.
possible to tell me what I should change about them?...

I sent over the credits thanks for advertising.
Edit:
PLEASE GIVE ME AN URL THAT LINKS TO YOUR SITE AND A WRITE UP ABOUT YOUR SITE FOR ME TO ADVERTISE.... AFTER UPLOADING I WILL SEND THE URL OF THE SITE TO YOU.
morris
cindy_uwa@yahoo.com
Edit:
PLEASE GIVE ME AN URL THAT LINKS TO YOUR SITE AND A WRITE UP ABOUT YOUR SITE FOR ME TO ADVERTISE.... AFTER UPLOADING I WILL SEND THE URL OF THE SITE TO YOU.
morris
cindy_uwa@yahoo.com
Edit:
PREPARE A WORD DOCUMENT CONTAINING YOUR ADVERT AND LINK TO YOUR SITE, SEND IT TO ME, I WILL ADVERTISE YOUR SITE.

morris
cindy_uwa@yahoo.com

Uhm..I am quite confused about this ...

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
http://foreverything.co.cc/everthingforum/viewtopic.php?f=133&t=303
I posted right there and my username is Xalor, in reality I hope someone really does look at my site.

Thank you for posting...credits sent...

Ow and for my forums if you advertise on it, you get yourself 1 guaranteed click a day...(from myself)...so yea it you have something to look at your site stats...the'll be one from the my forums. : )

In return, I just hope some people want to use the forum I have set up more often.....which is just not working out.
Edit:
I am not sure if this is allowed, but can this offer end now?....or have this post closed...

I want to set all my credits up for 2 banners I want for 2 of my sites.

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
Edit:
I am not sure if this is allowed, but can this offer end now?....or have this post closed...

I want to set all my credits up for 2 banners I want for 2 of my sites.
Thread Closed by user request.
If you need to open/close threads, go to thread tools>>open/close thread
****Thread Closed*****

Status
Not open for further replies.