120 Credits For Free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilal855

Reaction score
3 people should sign up on my website, http://www.triple.com/?friend=940 using correct information. And then post your e-mail address here. If you use false information, you will not be credited. So please insure the correctness of your information. Thank You

Last edited:

Afterburn

Reaction score
I don't think you are giving away 120 Creds for free, you making us do stuff. Bad Bad bilal855, false advertisement, but good luck!

gateway

Reaction score
Not a false advertisement. But for me 120 credits is not enough since many people had been posting this offer for 200-250 worth of credit per sign up.

And for the benefit of the doubt, he is seeking for three sign ups for one full domain name from triple.com. that is why I said 120 is not enough. If you really need these sign ups, I think you better increase the credit to catch attention and convince others to take your offers.

PM me if you find this post helpful

agaitu

Banned
Reaction score
may be you should increase the credit offer, and its not free, in the topic you mentioned free 120 credits

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
And this is why we close the thread.

According to the MarketPlace rules : "If there is an offer for a new site please do not post a new thread with your referral link (check before you post)."

So, in all fairness ... we're closing all Triple.com threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.