146d0b65195e

Status
Not open for further replies.

alf3299

Reaction score
Hi,
I dont know how to do to be able to access my account to delete the files or to retrieve the work i have.

Can u pleass tell me how to ?

tks
kind regards.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Hello,

Your account is suspended for a using a nulled script. We do not unsuspend accounts suspended for that reason and you will not be able to access your accounts.

alf3299

Reaction score
Sir ... pleass understand that i was just trying one script i have a lot of work done in the stremisoft site
I am not a hacker or nothing like that i was just looking if i wanted to use them professionally i would have bought it.

Just let me take my text files pleass.

tks

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Sir ... pleass understand that i was just trying one script i have a lot of work done in the stremisoft site
I am not a hacker or nothing like that i was just looking if i wanted to use them professionally i would have bought it.

Just let me take my text files pleass.

tks

Hi alf3299,

Because you were permanently suspended under the zero-tolerance policy regarding nulled scripts, you will not be able to retrieve your files. You have been locked out for breaching our terms of service. Because you have already openly admitted to using nulled scripts, we know the suspension is accurate and will stand.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.