15 year old gets chest waxed for charity!!!

scc123

Reaction score
www.waxthechest.co.cc
A 15 year old is getting his chest waxed for charity!?!
The crazy person, any who I think its a good cause being in sea cadets myself so I just thought I'd share it with you all =)

johndass

Reaction score
Its very strange way to get donation. Besides, what is the charity for? Only 2 people has contributed so far ... strange indeed! Thanks for sharing the strange news. :)

scc123

Reaction score
Says on the website its for Scunthorpe sea cadets.
There isn't only the website they have other methods, I am annonymous.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Sounds like a good cause, but why are you advertising on a free webhost forum? It seems to me that the people who are on this site either have no money to give, have no means to give money over the internet, or simply don't want to give out money.

scc123

Reaction score
Could be funny and you never know, also it raises awareness of it =)

tesyoo

Reaction score
@ scc123
you that boy?
how you even find this?

@garrettroyce
agree with you about the money part.

scc123

Reaction score
I'm not him but I know him.
Meh its just raising awareness, I figured he wouldn't want his chest waxing for nothing. I wouldn't!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Some people pay to have their chest waxed, so I suppose getting it done for free and giving money to charity isn't too bad :biggrin:

johndass

Reaction score
you mean, awareness of chest waxing? heehee! :))

actually it is not so funny in today's world because men are becoming more body conscious, and we hear things like brazilian waxing and metrosexuals .. so i guess hairlessness is becoming the quite common.

gone are the days where woman like hairy men ... now it is reverse. interesting.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Uhhhh.... I don't know what the person was thinking. Possibly just a publicity stunt?

I am also raising money to buy myself a new TV, and any excess donated will go to a good cause. Would you donate?

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
ahahha i think the guy is in need of some money so made this website for charity i think charity is for himself for some reason