2 hosting free accounts on my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

macman2

Reaction score
Hello after a account would not set up i asked a support member (Anna i think) to help and she forced another request onto your system but the old one has still not terminated so could you please look into it as i cant go to any of the settings under hosting in my account panel under x10hosting.com/control. xFSyBln79SKT I think is the order number thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
When you sign into your account panel, I'm pretty sure that it says there is an active hosting account, a forum account, and a pending hosting account. Click on the pending hosting account link, and then cancel/clear it.

macman2

Reaction score
hi sorry but i dont see that option, any other solutions thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What do you see when you first login to your account panel?

For example, when I first login, I see a very visible light orange box (it's to the right from the light blue box that lists the Client Account Information) that lists all of the accounts attached together. I see my forum account with username, and my hosting account with it's username as well. Both are listed as active. You should be seeing three accounts listed because I understand that you have one active hosting account and one pending hosting account. Please click on the link listed for the pending hosting account and just cancel it.

Last edited:

macman2

Reaction score
Hi all i see is Update to refresh it can an system admin remove it?

Status
Not open for further replies.