2 mb filesize limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I think setting a maximum upload limit is an improvement. It's sort of like preventive maintenance, stopping bandwidth abusers before they can even get started. Of course, they could upload using FTP also, but that takes more effort and motivation.

I actually think 8MB is a lot, but it's better than unlimited, so I support it.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
I think setting a maximum upload limit is an improvement. It's sort of like preventive maintenance, stopping bandwidth abusers before they can even get started. Of course, they could upload using FTP also, but that takes more effort and motivation.

I actually think 8MB is a lot, but it's better than unlimited, so I support it.

i agree with ya 8mb is alot and even if it gets to 5mb im happy bcoz i dont use ftp ;)

taha116

Reaction score
Yea Thats a big hasstle for people who prefer manual and dont need FTP clients. Honetly it should be 4 MB limit. even 3 is awesome

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Yea Thats a big hasstle for people who prefer manual and dont need FTP clients. Honetly it should be 4 MB limit. even 3 is awesome

If you have Windows you have FTP. Microsoft has a basic FTP client that you can use embedded into Windows Explorer that allows you to upload and download files, as well as manage them and change their CHMOD values. It's as simple as knowing how to use the "My Documents" folder and knowing what Right Click does. Linux has one as well depending on the distro. Macs, not sure but I assume that they do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.