Reaction score
elitenickshinymetallicspotlightprev.gif

tranceopshinybarprev.gif

Get them here

Enjoy

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Wow, those are really nice man. Good work =)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Umm what do you mean good job...how can you see them ?

moose

Reaction score
Well I'm guessing you can't see the images. Here, I rehosted them for him.. I hope he doesn't care.. but here..

14sc.gif

29zl.gif

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I can see them fine also! Also those are some nice templates!

-MicroTechXP

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Thanks moose, they are nice. That top one is cool. I dont know why I cant see the first images. Have to take alook at things. I left my computer on when I went out and I come back and its like this. ?? But I see them now, very nice :)

TranceOperator

Reaction score
Wow, thanks a lot everyone, didn't expect such a big response. Especially from a lot of the mods :happy: Next I'm going to try to design a template that isn't so dark, which is my usual style lol. I love doing dark and industrial designs...but I'm sure people are getting tired of it.

tsj5j

Reaction score
Arggg, TranceOperator, I would like to download all of those lovely templates.

However for example, the TranceOperationMetalBars Template, it is 909KB, but when I download it, it tells me it is complete with a file size of 159KB and when I open it, WinRAR told me that the file was corrupted.

Can you please zip up all the templates and host them somewhere else?

TranceOperator

Reaction score
I don't know what to tell you. I've tried downloading it from school and it works as well as at home. Try using the normal right click save target as, and extracting it using the Windows XP .zip extractor, not WinRAR. Unless of course your on something like Windows 98 and can't help it. If that's the case, umm, I dunno what to tell you. :) sorry :fear:

Matthews255

Reaction score
:| I love the templates man!!! I wish i could do that myself. thats what i want to achieve in my lifetime, amoung other things.

NewFuture

Reaction score
them templates are great, checke dout ur site too, WOW!!!, wish i could make them, it must take ages, how you get the designs?