2 New Free Templates by Me

moose

Reaction score
He makes the layout style in Adobe PhotoShop but I'm not sure of what program he uses for slicing and everything. But so you make a layout in PS and code it somehow. You can find tutorials at places. Try www.pixel2life.com .

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
moose said:
He makes the layout style in Adobe PhotoShop but I'm not sure of what program he uses for slicing and everything.
You can use Adobe ImageReady to slice and dice a layout into a website. :eek:riginal:

moose

Reaction score
Thats pretty cool.. Seems like you really like to make those templates :D

NewFuture

Reaction score
nick this is off the topic but, iv tried contacting you, you seem to be ignorin me, are you linkin my site?, i have kept to your linking policies, got all the requirements, ur linked, y wont you link me?

X3r0X

Reaction score
They are quite nice :)

A word of advice though, learn how to slice properly! Such as expandability, dont use iframes and such :) lol

Matthews255

Reaction score
is this on my site? ive put the image that i wanted in the background in the pages in the iframe. so it dnt look to bad.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Nice templates but what kind of templates are ~they? xhtml dhtml? php? i'm so lazy i dont want to download :grin:

monkey dust

Reaction score
i use iframs becasue it makes it easier to edit its anoying when the page moves nd ur left with white gaps but its not 2 bad like

golz

Reaction score
Wow, your work is really great! Although I frown upon iframes along with some others, I still think you manage to make it work nicely :eek:riginal:

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
wow those are awesome... i think i may just use the first one on my personal site thanks!

TranceOperator

Reaction score
Newfuture you're linked. Why does everyone hate iframes? :(. I like it because since my website's are graphically intesive, having an iframe reduces the amount of times one would need to refresh the ENTIRE site, rather than just the page that has the content I want on it :). I use it also for the people on dial-up. They won't wait 2 lifetimes! One for the site to load, and a second to just get to downloads! Well, that's my opinion at least. BTW 3 new templates are coming soon. Check out my new site design while you're at it (added an intro page) www.EliteNick.com

Oh yeah and I slice my templates in Photoshop as well as design...something happened to my ImageReady so I never use that. As for slicing better to make things stretch & such, yeah, I know I need to start doing that.

That's all for now.
Peace.

NewFuture

Reaction score
thanx 4 ur link, i agree totally with you i use iframes, and i fink ur new design is ace!!! welldone mate!!!

admans

Reaction score
arkitek said:
very nice... i like the way you move...
Nicey Nicey....way 2 go pal....gr8 work...Awesome response...as it shud b..hehe....