DMacK

Reaction score
darkmage.jpg

and

Zodiac.jpg

C&C

moose

Reaction score
5 views no comments.. I hate seeing that kinda stuff.

For the first sig I think you can make the render stick out a little more by not blending the sides too much, and maybe blend the whole thing as a whole just a tad bit, and blend the text too. The BG and render match pretty nicely. Good job.

The second sig, I think you really needed to blend that render in. I think that would give more of a feeling of.. an angel or whatever those things are, but give that some transparancy. The BG on this is good too so I think you really should consider blending. Maybe make the chick glowing and the text match that too or something. It just looks like a piece that was released before adding the final touches to it.

Great job on both of them though :)

Mani5

Reaction score
Cant View 'em....
Pot da link so I can surf annonymously and view them {Cuz r using Imageshack or photobucket...}

thnx

-Mani

Mani5

Reaction score
Cant View 'em....
Pot da link so I can surf annonymously and view them {Cuz r using Imageshack or photobucket...}

thnx

-Mani

faucet

Reaction score
for the first one i just dont like the render and for the second one its pretty:fruit:

DMacK

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, I didn't really spend that much time on these two as I usually do so I probably could of made them better. Mani can you see the sigs when using the links that moose posted up?

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
hehe nice ones Dmack... Haven't been here in a long time. You still using socom in your signatures, nice :cool:

Nice sigs

both 8/10

Good Luck in the future :lol: